Sunday, November 15, 2009

Veterans Day Shoot Out



Veteran's Day was a beautiful day and Tedd and I decided to spend some time target practicing with our guns at Redington Pass. Morgan Mari and Heather came with us. We were amazed at how many were out shooting! We had to drive a ways to find a spot not occupied by other shooters. We have decided to schedule a shoot out once a month so we can be familiar and proficient with our fire arms.
My only regret that day was that I didn't make it out to the Fountains for their annual salute to the veterans. They always do such a great job of honoring our veterans with displays and flags and speakers. I was very thankful that Galen, Abel, and Max made it and took pictures (of course!) Thanks Galen
I did spend the next afternoon with Grammy and Poppy and they were amazed to see their pictures on Facebook. Thanks again Galen.

1 comment:

spice2116 said...

very cool!! shooting is always fun and a much needed practice for me lol