Monday, January 14, 2008

A Girls Dream Come True


Friends, Scott and Diane Gamble are temporarily housing their horses in our pasture so they can graze. Mari is so crazy about horses that this was a "safe" arrangement to give her more experience and see where this "craze" will go. I don't know how "safe" it is though as she is ready to take off on her own because Tedd is not always around to go with her.
We have used the internet and googled "horse safety" and "riding helmets" (I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!). Mari says. "I don't need to read that. You're just trying to scare me!" We WILL read and study and apply! Sigh.
The paint is "Teton" and the white one is "Myia". Myia is Mari's favorite and oddly enough looks just like the horse that Galen and Liz painted on Mari's bedroom wall.
THANKS SCOTT AND DIANE for the opportunity. They appear to be well and happy and they get along just fine with the goats:)

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

mari looks like a natural. horses are such beautiful animals kiki really loves them as well. it is always good to be safe and know what you are doing when it comes to animals no matter how beautiful they are. :)

"Nana" said...

Aaaa, she looks so happy! So, why didn't I have a helmet or safety concerns? :) I love you guys!

galen said...

ya, I don't remember having a helmet either! what is this, we were more expendable?
ha, just kidding!
-galen