Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Work and My Glory . . .


As a mother you spend much of your time trying to teach and train the wonderful souls that God places in your charge. They grow and become such wonderful friends. From day one you learn from your children, but now my adult children are really my teachers. They launch me into the wonderful world of technology. ie text messaging, blogging etc.
Journal keeping has always been something that I have encouraged. At Christmas I pulled out my old journals to find somethings to share that I recorded about my children in years past. I now have discovered another project that I'm going to have to do. I must make an abrigdement of my "large plates" and store them on a thumb drive so that when I'm gone and my children are going through my things they will not discard them thinking they are just some worthless old papers. I have written and kept letters for most of my adult life and put them in notebooks, but this blogging is truly a wonderful way to keep a record and share. Yea!!! What fun. Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

spice2116 said...

love the family picture!!! helps that you have the perfect background in your own back yard :)

SugarBells said...

LOVE this pic! And boy, I look SO pregnant!! Lol! I don't regret giving birth the day after this photo was taken. >.< Can't believe how quickly time has flown...